Roku is one of the most used streaming devices that connects directly to your TV system and internet connection letting you access a number of online streaming services such as Rdio, Netflix, Hulu, Crackle, Fox and a lot more. Once you setup Roku, you can stream movies, TV shows, audios, cartoons and anything as per your choice. Setting up Roku is quite easy only if you follow the steps carefully. Missing any single step can ruin the entire Roku setup process. roku.com/link is the web address which allows you to set up and install Roku.
Setup Roku using roku.com/link
Follow the instructions given below to setup Roku using roku com link:
- Connect Roku player to TV using a cable.
- Open the battery cover of remote and insert batteries.
- Power on Roku player and select the language.
- Connect the Roku player to an internet connection.
- Find the available network and enter the password.
- Wait for some time and let the latest software update download.
- Create a Roku account using an email ID and password.
- Navigate to roku.com/link web address.
- Complete the process of Roku Link Code Activate.
- Once done, add your favorite channels from channel store.
Congratulations. Roku player has been set up. If you experience any type of issue, call us at our toll-free 1-844-748-9017 or chat with our online technicians.
Activate Netflix on Roku
Netflix is the most watched channel on Roku. As soon as you activate Netflix on Roku, you can enjoy Netflix Original series, documentaries, movies and much more. Another plus point of Netflix is that there are no in-app purchases.
Don’t know how to set up Netflix on Roku device? Just a few simple steps and you are done.
- Search for audio or video connection on your TV.
- Turn on your television and Roku to get started with the setup process.
- Select either wired or wireless network connection.
- Create a Roku account using go.roku.com.
- Once done, select My Account option.
- In case you have already an account, enter your email and password to log in.
- Select Netflix icon on your TV screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to get a Roku Activation Code for Netflix.
- Enter the username and password and sign in to Netflix.
- Type in the activation code.
- Verify that your Netflix account is working properly.
That’s how you can activate Netflix on Roku. Now, enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows without any buffering.
Roku no sound HDMI
If you see video on TV from Roku player but unable to hear the associated audio, it indicates Roku no sound HDMI error. To fix this issue, make sure that Roku player is properly connected to your television. Also, ensure to complete Roku WiFi Setup without any issue.
In case Roku is directly connected to TV without any use of another device like sound bar or audio/video receiver, mute settings and check the volume of television. On the other hand, if you are making use of a composite cable, be sure that audio connectors are attached in a proper manner. Replace the HDMI cable with a new one. If Roku is connected to a sound bar or AVR (audio/video receiver), make sure the right input is selected on AVR or sound bar. Check the master volume level on these connectors.
Troubleshooting Roku no sound HDMI
According to latest surveys, many of the Roku users were dismayed of no sound on Roku media player during streaming. Is so is the case with you, then carry out these troubleshooting steps:
- If the Roku sound cuts out during streaming, scale back your audio settings.
- For this, press the home button of the remote control and scroll down till you reach the settings.
- Under the settings, go to “Audio settings”. Here you will either HDMI or S/PDIF – incase of Roku players that have the optical connectors.
- Now deselect the “Auto Detect” option and make the settings that are compatible with your sound bar or TV. Having experts assistance is very useful in such scenarios.
- Mostly choosing the Dolby D or DTS resolve the issue. If you go for PCM stereo, it may get the issue fixed but you won’t be able to get the surround sound.
- For users using the Denon sound receivers, a firmware update is enough to address this issue. So check and update if there is an update available. Same goes for the receivers by other manufacturers.
If this doesn’t fix Roku no sound HDMI issue, contact our experts’ team at 1-844-748-9017 or drop your queries via email. We will provide you instant and targeted solutions to troubleshoot technical problems effortlessly.